RSCX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rscx Forums - Runescape Classic private server

You are not connected. Please login or register

the server will be up in

+3
Nosferateu
Slothic
Juke
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the server will be up in Empty the server will be up in Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Juke

Juke
Administrator
Administrator

sorrry to have everyone waiitng the server will be up in the next 1-4 days thank you

2the server will be up in Empty Re: the server will be up in Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:30 am

Slothic

Slothic
Beginner
Beginner

personally i think ive been patient enough waiting for this server to come online. Dead server is dead, sry bud. But its the truth. You say 1-4 days, and you wrote this on the 2nd of april. It is now the 11th of april. No server.

Goodbye people. I hope you get the server up. I'm not waiting for this dead bird to magically revive though.

3the server will be up in Empty Re: the server will be up in Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:43 am

Nosferateu

Nosferateu
Rscx Pker
Rscx Pker

Slothic wrote:personally i think ive been patient enough waiting for this server to come online. Dead server is dead, sry bud. But its the truth. You say 1-4 days, and you wrote this on the 2nd of april. It is now the 11th of april. No server.

Goodbye people. I hope you get the server up. I'm not waiting for this dead bird to magically revive though.

4the server will be up in Empty Re: the server will be up in Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 am

Turd

Turd
Noob
Noob

Nosferateu wrote:
Slothic wrote:personally i think ive been patient enough waiting for this server to come online. Dead server is dead, sry bud. But its the truth. You say 1-4 days, and you wrote this on the 2nd of april. It is now the 11th of april. No server.

5the server will be up in Empty Re: the server will be up in Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Nosferateu

Nosferateu
Rscx Pker
Rscx Pker

Turd wrote:
Nosferateu wrote:

6the server will be up in Empty Re: the server will be up in Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:44 am

Atheist

Atheist
Noob
Noob

Uhm, so is the server up?...
I registered an account and it's April 27th, can't log in.

7the server will be up in Empty Ermm how long really? Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:28 am

Nickku

Nickku
Rscx Member
Rscx Member

I noticed the date on this topic is August.02. Its June now and theres still no server. Whats up man?

8the server will be up in Empty Re: the server will be up in Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Baller23

Baller23
Noob
Noob

very server. faggots

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum